Troubleshooting: Azure Resource Manager errors
Error creating the new resource group
Azure Resource Manager fails to create the resource group.
Check deployment log for exact reason for the failure. Find the corresponding problem/solution below. If the specific problem is not listed below then first check with your Azure administrator and if needed contact FlashGrid support.
Error creating a VM
Azure Resource Manager fails to create a VM.
Depending on the exact error reported:
- Check that your Azure user account has permissions for creating VMs.
- Check that your Azure account is not above the limit for the selected VM type in the selected region. If need, request limit increase.
- Check that the selected VM type is available in the requested region.
Error creating a VNet
Azure Resource Manager fails to create a VNet
- Check that your Azure user account has sufficient permissions for creating a VNet.
- Check that your AWS account is not exceeding the limit for the number of VNets. If need, request limit increase.